Click the image above to view all sample files full-size.
The Luminar Neo Handbook
Use the code SKYLUM for 20% off | Sale ends June 8 at midnight (PT)
Luminar Neo (version 1.9.1)
Nicole S. Young
May 29, 2023
Digital download, Online course
The Luminar Neo Handbook
eBook and Video Tutorials
SOFTWARE VERSION: LUMINAR NEO
Introducing The Luminar Neo Handbook, your definitive guide to incorporating the power of Luminar Neo into your photography workflow. This comprehensive guidebook is designed for photographers of all skill levels, packed with actionable advice and practical tips, and includes eight bonus hands-on video tutorials.
In The Luminar Neo Handbook, you will learn how to:
- Navigate and effectively use the Luminar Neo catalog to view and organize your image files efficiently.
- Work with presets, including creating your own and importing preset files you’ve downloaded to your computer.
- Leverage the new layers and mask features in Luminar Neo’s Edit module to enhance your photo editing skills.
- Integrate Luminar Neo as a plugin for platforms such as Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and Apple Photos and edit individual (non-cataloged) image files.
- Efficiently batch-process your images to apply consistent edits across multiple photos.
- Explore and employ the innovative Luminar Neo extensions to take your photography to the next level.
By the end of this book, you will have a strong command of Luminar Neo’s vast features and tools. You’ll gain valuable insights into utilizing this software to refine your workflow and elevate your artistic creations. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned professional, The Luminar Neo Handbook will unlock your potential and redefine how you perceive and use photo editing software.
What you get with your purchase:
- eBook: PDF eBook download.
- Online Video Course:
- Eight bonus video tutorials (via online course). Includes closed-captioning (CC) in English.
- Full-size practice files from the images used in the video tutorials.
Additional eBook features:
- A comprehensive list of some of the important keyboard shortcuts on both Mac and Windows platforms.
- The eBook is fully indexed (with hyperlinks) for easy reference.
- Number of Pages: 120 pages
- Format: PDF (Vertical & Horizontal versions)
- eBook File Size: 48 MB
- Published: May 29, 2023
- Description: Eight video tutorials showing how to process additional images using Luminar, including video instructions on installing the practice files and presets into Luminar Neo.
- Format: HD 1080p video, includes closed-captioning (online only).
- Length: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Course Access: Access the online course through your account page.
This eBook features Luminar by Skylum using the Mac version of Luminar Neo (version 1.9.1). However, the training is cross-compatible with Windows.