The Photographer’s Guide to Learning Luminar
Interested in the digital version? Click here to view the eBook.
Introducing The Luminar Neo Handbook, your definitive guide to incorporating the power of Luminar Neo into your photography workflow. This comprehensive guidebook is designed for photographers of all skill levels, packed with actionable advice and practical tips, and includes eight bonus hands-on video tutorials.
In The Luminar Neo Handbook, you will learn how to:
- Navigate and effectively use the Luminar Neo catalog to view and organize your image files efficiently.
- Work with presets, including creating your own and importing preset files you’ve downloaded to your computer.
- Leverage the new layers and mask features in Luminar Neo’s Edit module to enhance your photo editing skills.
- Integrate Luminar Neo as a plugin for platforms such as Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and Apple Photos and edit individual (non-cataloged) image files.
- Efficiently batch-process your images to apply consistent edits across multiple photos.
- Explore and employ the innovative Luminar Neo extensions to take your photography to the next level.
By the end of this book, you will have a strong command of Luminar Neo’s vast features and tools. You’ll gain valuable insights into utilizing this software to refine your workflow and elevate your artistic creations. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned professional, The Luminar Neo Handbook will unlock your potential and redefine how you perceive and use photo editing software.
Your print book purchase also includes the practice image files and bonus video tutorials associated with this title. After you receive your book in the mail, turn to the book’s first few pages to locate a URL where you can download the digital files associated with your purchase.
- Price: $38.99 (USD)
- Publisher: Nicolesy, Inc.
- Published: TBD
- Language: English
- Pages: 128
- Binding: Paperback
- Interior Ink: Premium color
- Dimensions (inches): 8.5-inches x 11-inches
- ISBN: 978-1-960570-59-8