Click the image above to view all sample files full-size.
eBook and Video Tutorials Set
If you learn best by watching real photographers at work, then you will truly enjoy this eBook and Tutorial set. Nicole holds nothing back and shares all of her tricks and stylization techniques while discussing the photography and setup, as well as showing the entire post-processing of ten beautiful landscape photographs.
You will receive the following with your purchase:
- eBook: PDF (Available in both horizontal and vertical formats)
- Video Tutorials: Ten start-to-finish lessons on the post-processing of Nicole’s landscape photographs.
- Bonus Materials: Practice files and presets you can use to follow along with the course.
- Number of Pages: 224 pages
- Format: PDF (Horizontal and Vertical formats)
- ISBN-10 (PDF): 0-9893876-3-1
- ISBN-13 (PDF): 978-0-9893876-3-7
- File Size: 207 MB
- Published: September 24, 2013
- Description: 10 step-by-step post-processing lessons
- Format: Video (.mp4 files), HD 1080p video
- Length & File Size: 3.08 GB, 2 hours 47 minutes
- Download sizes: Smallest (1.13 MB), Largest (184.57 MB)
- Image Practice Files: High-resolution watermarked JPEG images of each image shown in the tutorials.
- Presets and Actions: A set of 17 (total) presets and actions for Lightroom 4/5/6/CC, Photoshop (CS3-CC), Perfect Effects 4 and Nik Efex HDR Pro 2.
- Total File Size: 463 MB (Download size .zip format = 438.63 MB)
Only just started this course, already finding the book and videos to be well presented and informative, looks to be a very good course.
As always Nicole's ebook's are always very informative, easy to follow and have many great tips to follow and the photos are first class. Well done once again Nicole.
Professionally produced videos that are a pleasure to watch. Nice to see how a photographer finds a subject and then optimizes the composition. Much more interesting to the viewer than endless lever-pulling and button-pressing in post work.More please.
Happy with Landscape Photography as with ON1 Raw Step by stwp-Both are great.
From idea to postproduction....
... simply the best tutorial EVER for landscape photography! Excellent videos and lots usefull informations in the text!
Good Info - Light text
As always, this course was well constructed with clear and helpful information. The light gray text in the PDF is hard to read, however. I'd like to see this course updated to using PsCC and PhotoRaw
Easy to follow along and nice to watch the video to see how the end results where achieved.
Very well done!
Excellent course. I particularly like the way it follows through the whole process and covers where things didn't work and why, before coming up with the final solution. Very well done! Congrats Nicole.
Nicole’s “Landscape Photography” ebook is a Winner
I find Nicole’s approach to teaching refreshing and helpful. She shares her creative process—telling the reader the “Why” before she tells “How”. She shares the many things to consider before pressing the shutter button. Then Nicole shares her workflow and post-processing in detailed step-by-step lessons, always stating “why” and how it relates to her creative vision for the image. Nicole takes us through ten images in this way, teaching more skills with each image. By the end of the book we have learned to think for ourselves and have confidence in our creative decisions. Who will benefit from this wonderful book The beginner will certainly become a better, more thoughtful and confident photographer. More importantly, I believe advanced amateur and even professionals will have their eyes opened by Nicole’s approach to photography and find something valuable to apply to their creative process.