Learn how to process photos using Luminar with this step-by-step masterclass eBook and video tutorial set. In the first three chapters, the book highlights nearly all of the features and tools within the software and also gives some recommendations for filters and other techniques to use on your photos. Then, the remaining chapters show several start-to-finish processing examples of images and include the full-size raw files for you to download and follow along on your own computer.
What you get with your purchase:
- eBook: PDF eBook download.
- Video Tutorials: Five bonus video tutorials (watch online or download to your computer). Includes closed-captioning (CC) in English.
- Practice files: This tutorial set includes the full-size raw and other practice files from the images used in the eBook and video tutorials. It also includes the fully-processed .lmnr files as well so you can preview the fully-edited photos.
- Number of Pages: 247 pages
- Format: PDF (Vertical & Horizontal versions)
- eBook File Size: 68.7 MB
- Practice files: Raw (.arw, .raf, .cr2), JPEG, and .lmnr files (424.8 MB)
- Published: April 2018
- ISBN-13: 978-0-9982613-8-6
- Description: Five video tutorials showing how to process additional images using Luminar. Includes demonstration on processing photos into Luminar as a plugin from both Lightroom and Photoshop, as well as an HDR processed in Aurora HDR.
- Format: Videos (.mp4 files), HD 1080p video,includes closed-captioning (online only). Watch online or download to your computer.
- Length: 59 min, 53 sec (796.3 MB)
- Practice files: Raw (.raf, .dng, .nef), JPEG, and .lmnr files (464.6 MB)
This eBook features Luminar by Skylum using both the Mac and Windows versions of Luminar 2018. The video training demonstrates the Mac version of Luminar 2018, and users can view the up-to-date differences between the two versions by clicking here.
Purchase the print edition of this book on Amazon: $49.99 — Buy on Amazon