Other Amazon Stores:
Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon ES | Amazon IT | Amazon JP
Also available on Blurb.com (for Australia and other countries not listed above)
The Photographer’s Guide to Learning Luminar
Interested in the digital version? Click here to view the eBook.
Learn how to process photos using Luminar 4 with this step-by-step masterclass book by Nicole S. Young. In the first three chapters, the book highlights nearly all of the features and tools within the software. Then, the remaining chapters show several start-to-finish processing examples of images and include a link to the full-size raw files for you to download and follow along on your own computer, and as well as several bonus start-to-finish video tutorials.
Here are some of the things you’ll find in this book:
- Read an overview of the panel and tool locations
- Learn how to use Luminar 4 to process raw images from beginning to end
- Discover the best tools to use with your photos
- Replace a sky using the new AI Sky Replacement tool
- Enhance color in portraits, still-life, and landscapes
- Work with layers and masking to create beautiful composite images
Your print book purchase also includes the practice image files and bonus video tutorials associated with this title. After you receive your book in the mail, turn to the book’s first few pages to locate a URL where you can download the digital files associated with your purchase.
- Price: $49.99 (USD)
- Publisher: Nicolesy, Inc.
- Published: July 3, 2020
- Language: English
- Pages: 272
- Binding: Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink: Full color
- Dimensions (inches): 8-inches x 10-inches
- ISBN: 978-1-7323261-3-2