eBook, Textures, & Video Tutorials
If you have ever wanted to learn how to add textures to your images, then this eBook and tutorials set is the perfect addition to your digital library! In this step-by-step eBook Nicole shows you how to use Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and ON1 to create beautifully textured images. She explains some of the best types of photos to use when planning for your texture blend, and also demonstrates ways to adjust those images, along with the texture files, inside of Lightroom to get your blending off to a good start. Then she shows both basic and advanced methods of blending textures in Photoshop and ON1. And, you can watch all of the step-by-step lessons you see in the eBook in detailed video tutorials as well!
But wait, there’s more! Not only will you get a full-length eBook showing how to organize and blend textures and video tutorials to solidify the information even further, this product also comes with a huge texture pack, including 50 new and original textures. Plus, you can download the image files used in both the eBook and videos to follow with each lesson while you learn.
Here’s what you get with your purchase:
eBook: Step-by-step lessons on organizing, processing, and applying texture to images using Lightroom CC, Photoshop CC, Photoshop Elements, and ON Photo 9.5.
Video Tutorials: Step-by-step video tutorials showing the steps demonstrated in the eBook. (See the “Video Curriculum” tab.) All videos include captions (CC).
Textures: Fifty brand-new beautiful textures to use with your photographs.
Practice Image Files: High-resolution (watermarked) practice images to use while following along with the eBook and video tutorials.
What is included
- Description: Step-by-step lessons on organizing, processing, and applying texture to images using Lightroom CC, Photoshop CC, Photoshop Elements, and ON1 Photo 9.5.
- Number of Pages: 124 pages
- Format: PDF (Horizontal)
- File Size: 150.9 MB
- Published: September 10, 2015
- ISBN: 978-0-9893876-5-1
- Description: Step-by-step videos showing the tutorials demonstrated in the eBook. (See the “Video Curriculum” tab.)
- Format: Video (.mp4 files), HD 1080p video, Closed Captioned (CC)
- Length: 1 hour, 15 minutes, 40 seconds (01:15:40)
- File Size: 779.1 MB
- Description: Fifty brand-new beautiful textures to use with your photographs.
- File Format: JPEG (4000px by 2667px); delivered as both .zip and .ONPreset files
- File Size (JPEG textures): 128.2 MB
- File Size (.ONPreset textures): 137.9 MB
Practice Image Files
- Description: High-resolution (watermarked) practice images to use while following along with the eBook and video tutorials.
- File format: JPEG
- Total File Size: 38.6 MB
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.01 Course Introduction (00:42)
Chapter 2: Lightroom
2.01 Chapter Introduction (00:37)
2.02 Importing Texture Files (04:26)
2.03 Creating a Lightroom Collection (03:46)
2.04 Preparing the Image (03:33)
2.05 Stylizing the Texture (03:15)
Chapter 3: Photoshop
3.01 Chapter Introduction (00:33)
3.02 Opening Images into Photoshop (02:37)
3.03 Basic Texture Blending (07:01)
3.04 Editing the Textures using Clipping Masks (02:35)
3.05 Applying a Gradient Mask (02:41)
3.06 Using the “Blend If” Setting (03:04)
3.07 Blending Multiple Textures (05:29)
3.08 Working with Smart Objects (03:50)
3.09 Masking with Channels (02:13)
Chapter 4: ON1 Photo
4.01 Chapter Introduction (00:35)
4.02 Importing Textures Into on1 (04:59)
4.03 Perfect Layers (04:59)
4.04 Perfect Effects (05:16)
4.05 Adding a Gradient Mask (03:38)
4.06 Adding a Luminosity Mask (02:46)
4.07 Refining the Mask with a Brush (02:32)
4.08 Using the Box Tool to Isolate Subjects (04:09)
Chapter 5: Conclusion
5.01 Conclusion (00:24)