A hands-on approach to ON1 Photo RAW
Whether you are new to ON1 Photo, still thinking about trying it out, or using it for years, there is always something new to learn. And, with the release of a new version comes new tools, techniques, and processing methods. This free course will help you get started, or give you that boost of inspiration and motivation you may need to get back to processing your photographs in ON1 Photo.
How it works
After registering, you will receive access to the online course page. The course starts with an overview of the software, including the new features of ON1 Photo RAW, then explains each module, and ends with several start-to-finish walkthroughs using different techniques.
What you get
This course was created to give new and experienced users a fresh and approachable look at ON1 Photo RAW 2017. Here’s what to expect with this course:
- Ten exclusive and downloadable video lessons using ON1 Photo RAW (instructed by Nicole S. Young).
- Practice images and presets to follow with each video lesson (as applicable).
- Learn how to develop your photos using the new Develop module and other features.
- Discover how to perform basic and advanced masking techniques, such as sky replacement and double-exposures.
- Get inspired as I show my processing techniques for various photographs.
- … and more!